Service design aims to improve the interaction between the service provider and its customers. Services can be thought of as multiple interaction points, and both the interaction points and the trajectory through these points must be examined and optimised. Service design can not only improve the experience of the user, but has the potential to improve efficiency, competitiveness and relevance of the service.
How can we help?
We can help with activities in all phases of the design process, for both the creation of a new service and changes to an existing service, for example:
- Identifying actors involved and their needs
- Defining and verifying use cases
- Running user studies or workshops
- Ensuring end-users are involved in the design process
- Mapping and evaluating existing customer journeys and “touch points” when accessing a service
- Developing new customer journeys
- Visualisation of ideas
- Creating implementation plans
- Creating tools to assess products or services.